Translate

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Favorite things to do on a sunday

What can you do on a sunday? The shops are all closed, all your friends want to rest and there is nothing good on the tellie.

I have this dilemma today. I've just downloaded the new Spiderman movie, but I want to save that gem for tonight :) So what can I do until then? I've already taken care of the dishes, I've been down to the swedish store to buy some milk and candy, and sure, I could always clean a bit more in my apartment, but come on, it's sunday ;)

So.. what to do, what to do..?

Reading is one option, but I only have one book left, and if I read this now I won't have anything left for tonight (I have to read before sleeping) so that's out of the question. Enjoying the sun is another option, one I just might consider. The sun is shining, and although there are a few clouds in the sky, it's nice enough to sit outside with a coffee on a bench somewhere..

Sandra and I have just recently started watching Vikings, and we have one episode in store.. it aired last night I believe.

Then late this evening another ep. of Game of thrones is aired!! There is no greater story, and I truly long for the next episode and loath when the series is on break. So many good characters and such a good story.. What will happen to Tyrion Lannister? Can't wait to find out..

What did we deside then? A coffee outside followed by hours in front of the TV? Sounds good enough for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment